Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby flamingos make my job less fun


Hey Baby Flamingo, where did you get those giant ass legs, THE OVERSIZED LEG DEPARTMENT.

Wait, hold on. This doesn't feel right.

Sigh.

Baby Flamingo, your legs are really just too big. I mean, there's comically big, and then there's ridiculous. Here I am, trying to tell you off and make the world a better place, but those legs are so giant and you look so ridiculously helpless because of them that you are practically telling yourself off. And then what did you think? "This isn't enough, I need to stand next to a grown-up flamingo, but only so that you can see its still comical but entirely acceptable long pink leg." WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HAPPY MEDIUM, FLAMINGO. I bet you would still be driving around in a Hummer if your legs would even allow you to fit inside a car, much less drive one. Well you can't have my Hummer, Baby Flamingo, and I certainly won't be adding you as a co-author to my blog, you spotlight-hogging asshole.